Monday, October 15, 2007

Not manic but Monday

I have been negleting some ppl lately, who knew? I am feeling kind of tire once I get home, so the only thing I do there is watch TV and sleep. I am not deppress just tire. Even the doggies were missing me, and that can not be. This weekend I force my ass out of bed and shower all four dogs...well I play with water, they tag me, I rinse them they slobber me...it was all fun. Then I put the druid robe and attack some vines that were strangeling roses and Heliconias. while doing that I got some insight of how the plants might look their best. Which means I have a relocating project ahead. Even considering how to use the doggies poo to fertilize the garden...and not manually :s I also had a change to brainstorm some ideas for the party/shortstory/whatever. I need to buy new notebooks if I want to keep my breathing health.

No comments: