Monday, October 22, 2007

Black and Blue

Monday at the office. The boss is crazier than usual, trying to get into a power game with me...lol He has already lost that one. Trying to mess with me employees, a united front will never fall. Sending stupid emails, like I give a F*ck about them. Maybe if he beg for mercy...nah!!!!
Culinary weekend without my much anticipated FEAST!!! Went to a nice Restaurant in Old San Juan name Botin(treasure) on Thursday night. Great atmosphere, excellent service and the food amazing. With a charmed Sommelier I was able to go to the first floor where they still have the old bank safe and the wine cellar. A local actress Von Marie Mendez is a co-owner of the place and came to the table to chat a little.
Saturday was my homemade pizza with lots of everything and wine.
On Sunday at the last moment the adventurer in me was lullaby and went to a safe heaven to eat. After a rainy journey I arrive and was welcome by the warm ppl that work at La Casita in Guabate. Still no luck on the naranja flan :( but a weird guy came in selling cheese flans and that was dessert lol.
At least I know I can celebrate someone else Bday now I have to try to do the same with mine.

Sleepwalker
Nightwish


Close your eyes
Feel the ocean where passion lies
Silently the senses
Abandon all defences

A place between sleep and awake
End of innocence, unending masquerade
That's where I'll wait for you

Hold me near you
So close I sear you
Seeing, believing
Dreaming, deceiving

A place between sleep and awake
End of innocence, unending masquerade
That's where I'll wait for you

Sleepwalker seducing me
I dare to enter your ecstasy
Lay yourself now down to sleep
In my dreams you're mine to keep

No comments: