Monday, March 05, 2007

Back from the undead


Last week I got an infection that brought me down for a well deserved rest. If it was not for the constant shivering, fever and not eating it would have been a pleasant time. Thanks to a very well manner doctor I was able to get out of that state quite fast. Lost 5 pounds and one week of gym...which means one week of getting back to where I was. Thanks to those who called, sometimes I need a reminder of who cares.
Mother in Super mom mode...went to my house and did an Enriquesta cleaning on the house. Father in whatever state he gets that he called almost everyday, almost. Doggies bitching since I am not spending as much time as they are used to with them.
Rented The Covenan+ not even worth it if you are sick. Good ideas bad, bad, bad execution. You cant base a movie in special effects no matter what Episodes 1 -3 tell you. I rather watch 2 hours of Charmed reruns than this movie again. Saw "Stick it" it was on cable and I was bored enough to watch it...if you are bore and is a free movie not that bad. Nothing great but at least it helps pass time. Is a parody of the gymnastic world, it has it moments.
Back to the real world.

No comments: