Saturday, February 24, 2007

Believe it or not


Yes I am posting on a Saturday because The only employee that I have on Saturday called me at 6:45am telling me she was sick and could not make it to work...Who am I supposed to call at that time to tell them to get to work at 8:00 am. Did I mention that her free days are Sunday and Monday...things that make you go hmmm.Anyway the morning was quite interesting with bug to clean from one of the programs and then some random users paraphernalia. The rest of the afternoon, well down hill. At least I was able to burn some cd and do some need it ebay surfing. The Dr is acting kind of crazy this days(crazier than usual) and the Mc I hope don't get any ideas. Is it so hard to understand that what I say IS what I mean? Why do ppl have to asked the same thing over again like I was kidding the first 20 times. I AM NOT THAT COMPLICATED!!!! In fact I am so simple that ppl get confused. Is not my fault...is the others' guys fault.
No I am hearing noises in the department and I am the only one here...shadows too...I will call it a day now.

No comments: