Monday, March 19, 2007

What a week!!!


Last week was jigsaw of events and emotions. The week started with a Bang between my boss and the Administration. Finally the Administration is seeing through the web of lies and bad judgement that sums up my boss. They are double checking every word he said and questioning every move he had made. Hopefully this means a change in the way things are running around here. After that the scope of the word I have to do between now and may was revealed to me. There is a lot to do so we can comply to some Federal changes that are due on may. Thanks to, guess who?, my boss we are a little late and behind schedule on that.
On Wednesday I was blessed(yes I said BLESSED) to meet a little kender call Joshua. He is supposed to be a 5 years old kid but actually he must be a 250 years old kender. He was born with his legs cross and had been to surgery four times to correct the problem. Now he walks with the help of a walker. This will be his fifth operation and the last one, hopefully. The kid has a positive attitude that could teach a lot of us the stop wining. He is being raise by his grandparents, which he calls mom and dad, since his birth mother did not want to deal with the situation and his father die. He lifted the spirit of everyone in that waiting room and made cry a few older woman with his spirit an cunning. The only thing that bother me was that he is in a Special Education room because of his legs...the kid has a brilliant and fast mind, anyone that take the time to spend five minutes with him can see that, what is wrong with our Department of Education...Why every handicap persons is automatically assume to have mental disabilities? ppl start doing your job and stop treating handicap persons like a mob. Anyway hope I can see Joshua's father running after him one day.
Went to see 300 nice cinematography, great special effects and awesome bodies everywhere. For me, much better than Sin City. Even though you know how is going to end you can't help but wanting to end different. A must see for every fan out there. I also saw to trailers that caught my attention Pathfinder is a story based on vikings against native Americans and the next install of Resident Evil, something very wrong happened in Las vegas.

No comments: