Friday, March 23, 2007

friday 23



Wednesday was the birthday of the most amazing woman I know, my mother. I called her at 8:00am to wish her a happy day and many surprises on her day. Then I went to her house at mid day with a beautiful orchid that I bought her. She looked happy. SO with many greetings from family and friends she had a wonderful, retired birthday. I am returning to workaholic mode because of the big projects ahead. So lets see if the resolutions for this year do not go down the drain.
Meet a few nice ppl over the net, apparently I am more approachable when ppl do not get afraid of me lol. So for meeting and getting to know ppl I do recommend de net, beside being yourself and do not have any expectation what so ever about no one. People can surprise you if you give them the chance only problem is meeting ppl so far and apart but is worth the while. Now lets see if I can keep in touch.

No comments: