Tuesday, February 06, 2007

two down


Thursday was my selfish day off. Woke up went I felt like it, took care of my babies and their babies. Did some cleaning around the house and just played the whole afternoon. Forgot to do grocery shopping so I settle for Chinese to go. Friday was a busy morning then took off to Aguadilla to pick V's wedding cakes...there were cars on top cars the whole way thru. I really want it to stop in Arecibo's lighthouse along the way but hey it was getting late. After a looooong journey to Mayaguez the quest to find shelter begun. For some reason a disconnected the fact that the Candelaria and Fiestas Patronales were the same thing. Found shelter in the last place I check and went to deliver the goodies. What can be describe as a Martha Steward moment a bunch of hands were doing many finishing touches to some V' s ideas into the late hours. I just went to the hotel and crash. I was pissed because the TV was put but then again I was so tired I couldn't have watch it even if it was ok. Did not have a good nigth sleep the fucking AC didn't work as one should expect so I was getting hot or cold the whole night. Got out early morning to see if I could see some old friends from Colegio, only saw one. We talk a while and went down...way down memory lane. After accepting the fate that I was chofer/butler/doormat went to find the elusive white socks...don't ask. Took Anthony and the cakes to church went back to pick V and delivered her to church. I had close encounters of the very weird kind in church. After Sara arrive the ceremony began. It was a simple nice ceremony. The priest looks like a cool guy, no wonder the beverage(VA=V8, never mind) like to go there so much. After the ceremony then all hell got loose. Why do I like to have a plan? because I like to know what is going to happen and be prepare for it. Why didn't I ate lunch? because I was going to stuff myself with meat(...you know what I mean). It was a good act of V's father to invited them to dinner it was a bad execution the rest. After the awkward dinner was over we went back to the aunties so they could finished packing. Since Joe was in Mayaguez for the wedding I gave him a ride to SJ...you want to know something he is the best co-pilot ever!!! I was afraid I might fall asleep driving but thanks to him I was alert must of the trip. Arrive home at 1:30am they had to be at the airport at 7:00 am...I wen to sleep and opened my eyes at 6:55am...drove them to the airport in chofer mood again, it was Sunday so they got there on time...hopefully. Ate a five meat sandwich and went home to sleep until 2:00 pm Since I didn't do the groceries, I think I ate care for dinner. Monday was a busy day catching up on 3 days off and trying to finish some details at work. The highlight of the day Heroes I am hook with that series/soap opera. Tuesday will be the day to visit the parents. I cant say I have been bored.

No comments: