Monday, February 12, 2007

mini vacations


Finally I was able to relax and more important sleep. This past weekend I decided to do nothing, and nothing...more or less I did(or did not). My weekend started on Friday since my boss did not appeared to work. I took the day to catch up with my emails and sites that I have not touch in quite a while. Talk to a few ppl at work(yes this is a weird year) I even got an early Valentines invitation, someone was trying to get head start, lol. Got home and let the bartender loose. Prepare 2 or 3 margaritas or bombs and called it a night. Saturday was a photo shoot with the pack...pictures will come later. Played with them almost all morning until I think they got sick of me. Played Suikoden 2 for most of the afternoon and watch AnimeNetwork the rest of the day. Saturday night is a blurr I just know I stay home and fall asleep. Sunday received a call from V she sounded like she was having a good time, good for her and her hubby. I was tired of being in my house so I took the Ghoul and went to burn some gas. I ended up in a nice place called Don Jose in Aguas Buenas, I think, is a mix of a "lechonera" and restaurant. Very typical place with a wonderful old fashion chandelier, forgot the camera sorry, many antiques pieces around gave quite a nice atmosphere. The service was ok I will say because of the rush of ppl that appear suddenly. I will go back so I can recorded and to give it a second chance at service.
Feels good to be enjoying myself, not that perverts!, but to be able to breath fresh air once in a while. Specially after Xmas which I hit rock bottom. Need to work on that because each year gets worse. But for now the days are not so dark...unless I want them to be.

No comments: