Wednesday, January 31, 2007

last day on January

A very busy week at work lots of projects and a blackout on the main center was enough to have me running yesterday like a mouse in a cat party. Still trying to get used to some changes at the office and the all mighty incompetent boss...is hard to be me in an imperfect world.
The first month is gone already? That was fast, it seems as if as you get older the years go faster.
People a condom is cheaper than any treatment or ailment so why don't you used it? I will hate to have to give support to someone that got sick for been stupid. I can be a very good friend but I am blunt as a giant. Is not just the moment is your whole life and maybe someone else life that you are playing with. Have all the fun you want, I am up for that, but be safe about it OK!
There is also a lot of places you can go and get tested for free for HIV and STD go so at least you can know for sure.Anything treated on time can lead to better way of life.

No comments: