Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ghost Week


So back to the office has been quite interesting...many changes plans(which I don't know if they will come true)...ppl attitude much better than last year(watching my back for hidden knives)...boss still the same useless piece(dah!). Also this week phantom of the past are reappearing for an encore or something. Lets call her the Editor...she was a maelstrom in the middle of a boring cruise. Good talker, nice listener, intelligent...the bad part too clingy, too fast, too soon. She reappear on Monday asking, talking, talking and talking. Guess she need it some positive feedback or something. Also on Monday a got a message from, lets call her Energiser Bunny...she was a spark of electricity. Funny and easy going...but a nut case. She was hinting on old emotions and experience which I didn't remember or didn't felt the same way about it. On Tuesday the guys from Ponce call to ask if I had plans to try to get the campaign going this year, WHAT THE FUCK!!!! No "hi. how you being? How you doing?" so I politely told them NO. Yesterday got an email form an friend that is living on the State which I ha vent heard for almost 2 years now. Maybe this is the year to reach and touch someone(lets rephrase that). Maybe someone is telling me to make an effort to reconnect with ppl I took for granted and they are a lot. I want to have some ppl around to do stuff, not close friends but at least options to be able to go out or invite home.


No comments: