Tuesday, May 30, 2006



Went to see The last stand on Friday...well, hmm, ahhh, if you dont mind the buffalos running free in North America or the Nazis rulling all over Europe or believing that the Davinci code is for real then you will love this movie. On the other hand if you beleive that a story should be told as it happens then run the other way. I know that for Hollywood you have to adapt some things to make them flashier(commercial) but I think they got out of hand with this one. Is not a 3 years' old franchise that you guys are meesing with. With the money you made oout of the first 2 you should know there was material to do like 4 or 5. Why did you have to go and trash all over the stories like that. But any way go fur ball. Also saw Davinci code last night. I did enjoy it but very, very predictable. I prefer Nationals treasures for that matter. But at least it got me interested in reading the book.
Did some work on my garden but had to stop because I got blimishes on my hands...elves were not made for hard labor. Bathed my dogs or bathed with them as usual.
Planning another get away this weekned so dont tell anyone :P if you cant find me know that I will be ok...hopefully. But if you donr hear from me by tuesday get a little worry.

No comments: