Tuesday, February 28, 2006



This weekend was to my House. I clean the backyard, took out all he weed/dry stuff that was covering it for the past 2 month. Plant some things in it...lets see if my curse does not kill them. I have the mutant ability that kill everything I plant. In Spanish "Mato todo lo que entierro" Clean the whole House including the closets... the allergies are killing me. Took care of my fish tanks...I have a new batch of swords tails(fishes). Between chores I was able to catch Flashdance, Vanhelsing, Return of the King(dont get tired of it) and some episodes of Danny Phantom and fairy old parents.
This week at work same old shit happening
On personal matters the waters are calm. just sailing away where the wind will take me. Not forcing anything, not waiting anything just sailing.

No comments: