Thursday, February 02, 2006

Misplaced

Wrong time/era/place that is how I feel but hey I am the eternal Knight protector of all, last one to stand never leaving my post. Too many responsabilities on this shoulders, wish I could be careless like some people and live out of my mother or piety, hey I will even seatle for a lover to pay the rent+food+entertaiment...I would be so lucky if I didnt care but I do. Last time I felt my spirit fly was in a beautiful place call Mayaguez...those times always bring a smile to my face, but nothing last forever but the memories remain.

Dark clouds over my head
constant rain everywhere
sweet kiss of death desire
last breath of love forgoten
shadow path of mirages
dying sun in the horizon
starless night my companion

AQ

1 comment:

Vierna said...

We all feel "misplaced"... seems its a thing about our ancient status... But even Lestat found answers from the Devil and God... and made some more. Hang on tight to the end of your rope. There are still many years ahead to make all your dreams come true. You are an elven knight after all. :) Oh, I know about that, I'm a paladin after all... ;)

Did you knew about a planet they found after Pluto? This is really weird. They named it Xena and one of the 2 moons orbiting around it was named Gabrielle. Aint that cool! Yay!!!