Monday, February 20, 2006

The Ranger is back!

This weekend when to a "finca" in Yabucoa to gather some plants...A friend told me that he had a few Heliconia(http://www.highlandheliconia.com/) so I went to the country...Nice morning, yes I wake up at 8:00 am on Sunday. With a "machete" in hand I went to get the goods. Brought a few plants to my house some for the backyard, a few to hide the doggies and a few to suck water. Then in my house got started on cleaning the dry land that is my backyard. I work on it until 6 pm and there still a lot of stuff to do. I forgot I had to work today. So it will be until next week to finish the cleaning process then on to the landscapping. Not sure what I will do yet. Need more cactuses for the front yard. Hope the ranger does not go huntting so I can get some work finish there.

1 comment:

Vierna said...

Seems that we were all in druid mode this weekend... druids=plants, rangers=animals... Remember your D&D basics? Hmm?
;P