Tuesday, December 06, 2005

0ne Month Later

Quick status:
--House: the same, the contractor is missing in action I only wish that whatever happen to him I can be there to see it. Did som Xmas decoration.
--Work: Completely piss at it. Nothing is fair and my search for a new job is great if they pay what I want, but apparently everyone want to be cheap assholes
--Relationship:...Still having fun, not thinking about it too much, getting by

I am very disappointed with the house or maybe with the whole situation. I love to be on my own and enjoying the privacy + freedom. But the troubles with the contractor had left a bad taste that is being very hard to get out of my mouth. I havent bought a thing for the house in like 3 months and I havent done the garden in 2 month. I think the neibors believe I am a pig...who cares. Hopefully I will be out of comission fron december 23 until january 9..I know is only two weeks but that is 7 days more than I usually have. My big plan is to sleep, sleep and read. I have no plan on doing to much. Game in Ponce is going ok I have another player so back to the drawing board to get him into the campaing...waitting for Kymil to make a special apearance(maybe). On the plus side the weather upthere is great for staing in bed under the blankets...alone ppl dont be naugty. My bitch gave birth to 5 puppies but 2 have already left us. One of the puppies is pure white...I CANT HAVE MORE DOGS!!!! keep saying that to me whenever I mention herbeauty.

2 comments:

Vierna said...

I'm gonna need two dogs, so any donation is greatly appreciated.

Vierna said...

BTW, I am on forced gov vacation from 23 to 10th. I may take the days from the 15th to the 22 as well... so make it from 15 to 10th... If u have gaming plans leave a message at Hormigueros! Damnit! And if you ever decide to drop by in Mayaguez, that would be awesome as well. Two days, one for Zoologico, and one for house tour. How that sounds?