Monday, September 08, 2008

Monday


This weekend just went by real fast. Nothing out of the ordinary. The only relevant thing is that I am finally got some time out of WoW to played other games...what did you expected? Is a lifestyle after all. I should not be bound by A game when there is a pletora of worlds to explore, maidens to save and creatures to smash. Although there is an extra satisfaction of beating toon control by a human...I know I have issues.
Last week I went to the house at Caguas to pick up a few things. The tenants rearranged the outdoors and it actually look nice. The are taking good care of the house and its enviroment. I do miss the tranquility of the House but when I add the time I am sleeping, the gas reduction, having everything close...I do think I won't be going back to Caguas. I do not know if i will change my mind after the contract is done but at this time I do not miss the traffic, the 4:30am wake up call, the hour and a half drive to rest...still it was my first cave but not the last.

No comments: