Thursday, September 04, 2008

2 months in a flash


A new House, a new beginning. Leaving the safety net of my Cave and launching myself into the maelstrom of variables not control by me. Familiarity is a thing of the past, delimit territory no more. Is just a process of sharing and learning. My moving was done in matter of days; I think that has been the fastest change I had made in my whole life. I am a force of Control and Stability...I do not deal well with changes and worse yet with drastic changes. I do not know if all have settle in or if in a few days or week I will be in sync with my new environment. Dogs are like children they adapted so quick it was not even funny. Well hey do have a larger area with much more sunlight...poor Loki. Although they were having issues eating making me feed them manually...yes they are my babies! Now they are eating better, and digging, digging, digging. I really do not know what I will do without them. They are my therapy, companions, support group and even chat partners.
Having my life in a room is not something new, even in my house I used to live in my room. Is just choosing and discarding that is taking a tool. Realizing the things I have not used in the past 3 years and that should be put away or even throw out. Trying not to see, the sentimental value but the realistic problem of space.
On the plus side I am sleeping over 2 hours more, and playing like 1 hour more...is like my day got longer lol. I also move to an Hispanic server with all the dudes I know on WoW and reading/hearing the different accents is a riot.
On the last day of moving I was supposed to get on an airplane to visit my brother in Fl but AA cancel and the trip was change to Saturday. It was an enjoyable trip except for the visit to the Gator Park....did everyone forgot I have Herpetophobia? Apparently so...How the HELL did Moonfox creep out of a swamp? ...the only good part was the running under the rain in the airboat and the guide. I Had a good change to interact with my nephew and nieces. There is another!! Gamer in the family and is my oldest niece. She is very good at car’s games.
Back in PR things were a little chaotic still. Boxes, cramp space, computer crashes, unsolicited opinions...things that just do not help to improve a delicate situation.
Overall I do think I made the right choice. The purpose of moving to Caguas was accomplished and now I can move onto new and better environments. And hopefully be more in touch with friends and family.

No comments: