Monday, January 14, 2008

So the year began

It had been a very busy year's start. I will try to recap as much as my memory can recall. I said goodbye to the old year in my house, alone, as God intended with jeans and a tshirt. I only got 2 calls one from Mother another from Sony. I felt ok since no one bother me and I did not bother anyone. Hopefully this will be the beggining of a beautiful tradition of me doing nothing on the 31st.
On the 3rd on January my nephew was shot were he lived. He was 19 at the moment and he had a 2 years old daughter. Can not said much about him since the last time I saw him was like 5 years ago. But what got me worry was my brother. He has been in the wrong side of the tracks for years and finally this year he started to show signs of humanity and common sense. But he had a lot of support from all the family including myself. I had to also be there for my mother during the grieving period.
One of my little brothers decided to joing the armed forces. Everyone is supporting that desicion except for his mother. The story is too long but in short joinning the marines is the best desicion my liitle brother has done in a very long time.
Since last week my best friend and her husband are staying with me since their baby was brought to SJ for medical treatment. Just some minor changes and getting use to having ppl in the house. Well, almost since they have to leave really early, and been the Super Parents they are, they are staying until 9pm in the hospital. I was in charge this past Saturday of going to the 2 halfhour visit because they had to get to the west to take care of some stuff.. At least I know I can bore babies to sleep lol. I do not know how they handle it...is a feeling of uselessness been there unable to do nothing but wish and pray. On the plus side I had to buy and install a router for V to get some much needed information from the web. Which means the geek was out again lol. I even set up the wireless security now I need to buy the antena to make the PC an access point...GEEK ALERT Maybe having them at home will make me finally do the techie stuff I should had done a looong time ago.
I am officially part of the WoW community and I am enjoying every moment of it. is not D&D but it is as good as I can get. No Myspace, facebook, Hi5 at work so I had been neglecting a few ppl. Hopefully i will get in touch soon.
The month is not giving signs of slowing down so I will see how it goes.

No comments: