Monday, January 21, 2008

loosing ectropy


It has taken me a few years to make my life predictable, organize, custom made, just the way I like it. There were always too many variables I could not control affecting the equation. And finally one day the formula came to be and my life finally had the correct input and output that even though could drive anyone insane it made sense for me. Work, friends, family, relationship, house all of them combine to generate different degrees of satisfaction(since I know I can never be 100%). But in the past month everyone decided to change composition and screw up my well balance equation. I do not deal well with drastic changes. I like to analyze, well over analyze and explore different ways to attack an issue. I can not just go head first and see what happens.
The closest thing to a relationship is not going to live as close as it had for the past 3 years. Which will bring a lot of changes to the way this thing is working. Deciding were to go, what to do, even were to sleep is going to be hard the first months. Getting use to not been close, well I do not know if that is going to be good or bad. And the moving is because of financial reasons which brings a whole bunch of issues with it.
Then comes work, which I finally decided to take a stand and stick my ground. Still I do not know what will happen but I can only hope for a resolution what ever it might be. I hate the uncertainty. I can not deal or accept some aspect of my superiors and their actions. But still is shaking my world.
At home I am still getting use to not been 100% in control of it, and trying to be a good host. I honestly do not know if I am making a good job or not. I am just trying to not be too bitchy. And that is all I can do.
I might take a few days to visit my brother in Florida or maybe finally take a cruise to relax and release...well if work permits!

1 comment:

Vierna said...

If u aint bitchy, u aint Coriolis. Tsk, tsk...

We are VERY grateful for EVERYTHING you are doing for us. Just dont get too anoyed, we are trying not to alter your world too much, old dog! :P