Thursday, November 01, 2007

After Halloween


Yesterday I came to work feeling the Great Pumpkin, so I decided to put some fun stuff to work. It made my day a lot of fun making ppl stare lol. After work I went to the gym were a celebration was being prepared. Music, customes, gifts. The only thing I put there was a theme t-shirt, next year they will see. After a fun, relaxing, sweety workout went to by goodies for the trick-or-treaters. As I was getting home kids were already in my street. My first client was a little princess with her mommy. I went overboard with the sweets because I used to hated those houses that only gave you one candy. I was a hit with the kids, 3 even repeat my house because I quote "you have the best candy and you give a lot"...I do not have a Xmas spirit but I do have something else :P The last kids pass around 8:30. On top of all that I watch the Peanuts Halloween special and found out that Iron Maiden is comming next year to the Choliseo. I love the 31st of October.

No comments: