Monday, November 05, 2007

Finally


After many, many months of trying finally this weekend I was able to sat and played a few hours of good old D&D. Got out of Caguas with a full tank of gas and a healthy breakfast. Since I am such a sucker I was listening to Iron Maiden the whole way to Ponce. Where I had to made a stop to pick the monk and the necro. After some traffic jam and one detour I was able to get to the monk's house. They where more excited than me I think. We were talking the whole way to V's house. After not taking the correct route we ended up in a series of unfortunate curves that put the necro in a dizzy spell. Five minutes later the monk was under the same spell. Once I commanded the ghoul to drove back I got a hold of V and she gave me the directions to the closest inn and then to her house. Speaking of which I will never, ever going to eat there again...NEVER!!!!! the onset time on the poison is like 12 hours and almost killed me that night. When I got to V's house the nanny was there to received us. The three of them actually click in some mysterious level. After a few minutes or hours the family arrive with daddy announcing that the diva has a arrive, making a grand gesture with his free hand...I though he was referring of himself but he corrected me showing me my baby niece :) The mummy V came into the picture and as soon they were banish to the second floor...perverts :P
The evening pass to quick for my taste but I was able to re live for a moment why I do love this game so much. Is a sense of community that is hard to explain. Is a lifestyle that I wish I could absorb more often but hey that is life. Hopefully I can make it work for long enough. If the powers do not interferer to much.

No comments: