Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The post that almost was





Natural selection is the way the cycle of life continues to move forward. Species most evolve in order to cope with the changes in the environment. Those that do not or can not evolve are doom to perish and go extinct. So, is the order of things, and the way life will go on. Out of time to change or learn new tricks those obsolete will be left behind, forgotten. This is not an evil act is just nature taking is course.
And then there are those that evolve too soon and are force move on, with no lead of what to expect or any guidance to follow. Having to experience the rights and wrongs of life, so others can learn and not do the same mistakes...working to makes someone else life easier.
Living on extremes is not easy, is tiresome. You either fade away or die not knowing why. You are looking ahead or flying solo. You are alone or getting lonely.
Everything I hold dear is safely in the pack. I can only observe while the march continue. Never part of it just an observer.

Not unbreakable
Not made of stone
Not unreachable
Just a heart beat away

In the rage of my voice
In the sorrow of my eyes
In the useless fights
I made my cry for help

In the oceans
In the clouds
In the mountains
No one heard my howl

Forever away
Never again
Time to fade
Dreamers ends


That was supposed to be my post but I see things brighter today. Not into blaming or bashing. Yes I will drag me feet for a few more days, but I will levitate you'll see.

No comments: