Thursday, September 06, 2007

Burning at both ends

Last week I was in charge at the office, not that much of a challenge if ppl did not expected me to fix 6 month of BAD, VERY BAD management. I have the tools, knowledge and desire to do what must be done, but I won't do it for nothing. My short temper is been test every freacking day at work and so far I had been able to kept it check.
House...well is in progress hopefully i will be able to see it done by the end of the month. Mix feelings about what to do once/if the job is finish. Part of me want to get into doing all the little things that must be complete, another part just want to get as far away as possible. To have one visit a month or so is not what I had in mind when I bought the house. So I might need to reconsider moving closer to the ppl I know...on the other hand living in the Mountain has it benefits.
Trying to get motivate is not an easy task for me, this freaking mood is starting to bug me and I need to snap out of it. Lack of motivation or inspiration, routine, emotional void, whatever poetic metaphor I want to call it. Having more bad days than good nights...I prefer the night time, perverts! I am looking forward to a cataclysm and reshape my whole existence...BEWARE!!!
Hopefully putting a D&D party together will fuel some, much need it, life into my life.

No comments: