Monday, April 24, 2006

Happy IS week to me!



This is a view of my Holyweek's retreat. Isn't lovely? This weekend I try to complete some house work, but rainy day on Saturday left me with a not get out of bed attitude. Made a nice breakfast with scramble eggs with everything, toast and a big glass of fruit punch juice. Then I took myself in a trip to a little town where a flash disrupted their life and a mysteriuos labyrinth appear out of nowhere. The mission was simple get into the maze and save the Queen. But the stories, the people, the atmosphere was deeper than that. With a party of six I jump into action.
Two days of hack&slash, spells and quest. Quite nice for a change. I also took time off to watch Narni which I found too kidie for my taste and Bone collector which was so so. I have a few plants in need of planting hopefully will get to that this weekend.
Also went to DACO again to ask for my case to be taken to the Justice Dept. since the asshole hasnt paid a penny.

No comments: