Monday, November 24, 2008

After 80


I took a week of from work to behave as I had not behave in years...I played, I slept and ate. Nothing more for 7 days. It was heaven to be able to act as the kid I am. Days like that are better than traveling. Been able to go into the far end of gaming and forget about the outside world. Without regrets or remorse just the satisfaction of the game. Now that I cap I will discover the new realms until more get to my level and I can do Dungeons.
Thanks to the climate going down the dogs have a great fur. they look so freaking cute...I am in a good mood...Kalisto is shedding all the light hair and her brownish red hair is coming out. Dimitri looks very handsome with all the collar hair and little Loki...well he will look good anyways. Secretly I am looking for the missing link in the pack...a black dog but shhhhhh do not tell anyone.
This is a three days work week so hopefully it will go without any mayor event. I want to see how long can I work without blowing a fuse lol.

No comments: