Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ups, downs and around


I will try to have a good attitude towards the things I can not change...if I keep repeating that to myself I might start to believe it. But God why do you have to test me so hard? Good intentions are bullshit, posite thought are useless, ACTIONS move the world. Ppl should spend more time doing, making, putting ideas into motion instead of just talking and wasting air. But once again I have to admit that if everyone act like that then I am the one who must be wrong. Wrong of trying to behave like a responsable human being. Wrong of expecting support. Wrong of believing other ppl can have critical thinking. So I will admit I am wrong on putting trust somewhere beside me.
Teaching myself how to take care of plants and having a good time doing it(who knew?). I am finally spending time outside the house :o I think the neighbors are getting worry lol

1 comment:

Vierna said...

It's not your fault, it's the other guy's fault. If you are so wrong, then why the same kind of dissapointment happens to me all the time? We are another breed, we are leaders and were meant to rule the world... not be chained to such mundane jobs and lives... Maybe THAT is the real problem with us. We are set to do extraordinary, and duty keeps us chained to ordinary... and ordinary equals dealing with ordinary minds and ordinary behavior.

Dont worry, between the sheep and the nuclear plant, we will get the extraordinary somehow... Because we make it happen, not by sitting still and wishing.

BTW, a joke about a goat... how convenient...

:P