Monday, November 20, 2006

Dancing Penguins


This weekend was my so dreaded house cleansing...time to get rid of all the stuff that doesnt mean a thing but I still carried around. Letters, cards, pictures, papers(lots of them), books and many little things that had been kept for no special reason. I felt like I was trap in a gnomish contraption. I decided to work in multiple task since I couldnt finish one without another been in process...leave it to me to make a rollercoaster of cleaning a house. Sunday took the day to myself: prepared a fit for a King breakfast, watched cartoons in bed, fall asleep, wake up and went to see Happy Feet...maybe it was the alergy medicne but I laught a lot during the movie...then took myself to eat at Maccaroni Grill. Then to end the day went home took a bath and went to bed...then I realize the dogs havent eatten so got out of bed spend one hour feeding them took another shower and then went to sleep. I forgot that today is a Holiday here so I got up at 5am no cars in the highway showed me the errors of waking up so early so I arrive like 6:30 am to my office where I am sitting now writting this.

No comments: