Tuesday, September 12, 2006

B-week


I am turning 33 this saturday, just another year hoping to get what I know I deserve...Not much plan, I have like 3 open invitations ...not bad compare to last year. I have been worring of having nothing to worry about...I know I need help. I am in a very good place inside and out. But this sensation of calmness in a little disturbing to be honest. I am getting paranoid waiting for "what will happen?" "when it will happen?". I feel like I need to be in a High note all the time to not think about the ifs...but my mind works in every direction...past, present, future(NO ppl I cant give you the loto numbers) But playing with possibilities is tiresome but fun. love/company/sex/laughter/support/compassion/understanding these are a few of the things I give/request from the person at my side...I have settle from time to time...thanks to my Logical Chip that I have to turn ON everytime. stability/safe/noleash/trust/confiability/tolerance these are the things I have settle for.
Need to feel alive from time to time. want to smile for a little longer.

No comments: