Monday, July 18, 2005

WW

Friday went to Ponce to check some raw meat for D&D got 3 fighters a mage and a cleric at least the F got into the idea and went for an all Al-qadim character the M and the C went with something they think will be "powerfull"...kids. They look like an ok party at least they enjoy each other company we will see if this will develop into a campaing..or not as usual. COming back from Ponce called V....hmmm.....ahhhhh......what! ok dont know what the hell happend there but do not I repeat do not take on me what evercrap ppl are giving you. I can understand your frustraition + anger but of all the ppl I dont think I deserve to be in the resiving end of it. Come on at least this time is not between you and me :P

Saturday "pasaras por mi vida sin saber que pasastes" the only thing worth mentioning is the fact that I enjoy the FF movie. Just dont think of the comics


Sunday I work on the garden(more or less) , cleaned the house, wash the dogs and cook a gourment dinner just for me. Went window shopping to get more ideas for my house since now I know the space I will be decorating. Still trying to visualize the other 2 bedrooms but nothing clear yet.

No comments: