Friday, April 03, 2009

:@


Finally this week is over!! Although I do not any plans for the weekend to come I look forward to have some lazy time, hopefully. I just want to be there rotting in the sofa/bed for hours watching crap TV and letting my mind drift to never land. Sometimes I need a shutdown period.
My bitch Kalisto gave birth to 7 pups. Six red as her mother and one completely white. So far all of them are alive and six are healthy the last one is so tiny that I am not sure if it will survive. So every morning and afternoon I am the one making sure that little one gets some milk. Compare to the others six she is like 2 weeks behind. NO I am not falling in love with another dog, for now. Their eyes are still changing but one of the males is going to be a carbon copy of Kalisto, red/brown hair with gorgeous blue eyes. The others I am not sure until a few more days how the eyes will be. After the previous birth, that Kalisto ate all of them, I am surprise how motherly she is been with this batch. She is getting paranoid now that they are starting to walk/crawl away from her. She is in good condition and eating like a horse :S
This week I was happily put on my place for neglecting Valentine's day. I though it was not important, that you just did not care but you do...Who knew? I though I had you figure out and then you come to hit me with that backlash, ouch! nice! I will go back to my attention to details that I had let go off. I am glad you noticed that I was lacking but I am happier that you care enough to let me know. Are you a masochist? Why do you put with all my crap? Not that you are so easy to handle yourself...What do you gain from me? What do I get from you? Of all the ppl in my life are you the one to be there for me? Of all the ppl in your life am I the one to fill your needs? You know I can not be tame or cage, I know you can not be change...and knowing that we still here. Why I write this because you do not know about it. Maybe one day I will let you on this secret. But for now it will be here and maybe there for when the time is right.

No comments: