Sunday, February 24, 2008

long days

I had been a little lazy or full of too much crap to write. The situations around are still very chaotic. I am trying to cope with too many variables that are out of my control. Tired of dealing with unstable ppl around me. I am either in the wrong place or in the wrong state of mind. Maybe I will do a start over...
No helping hand, no simpathetic ear, no words of encoragment...I am as always on my own. That I am strong does not means I do not need a shoulder to lean on once in a while. It is crazy to depend on my dogs for moral support. And sometimes that is the only support I get. I do not know how much worth it is to keep the track I am...
Tired of this void inside that nothing or noone can fill. Maybe is a void that noone has try to fill. All I know is that is there and is growing every day. The bigger it gets the less I care about fixing it.

No comments: