Friday, August 10, 2007

A quick, very quick fast forward


Went to the Dominican Republic the 28th of July to spend a week with my father, brothers and stepmother. I thought the freaking pilot was drunk since the airplane was going side ways more times than I though were healthy. The Melia Tropical Caribe is a gorgeous place. From the reception to the beach there is not a single place to be disappointed...even the bathrooms are like a lobby with a fountain view and sitting areas(I did not ask why). I was able to meet ppl and enjoy the company of my family(yes I do have one). Even though I had to be my bitchy self I had a great time and maybe I will like to repeat the experience.
Having that out of PR experience I decided to give ppl a chance. I know I have a tendency to scare the locals but for a while I will take the chance and put myself out there...we'll see how that experiment goes
Tomorrow I will be living to Las Vegas on business trip. which means another week to be out of sync but I won't complaint much.
Overall I am having a good time, I think I am beginning to enjoy life instead of just living it...btw my garden is doing great! So I might have time to smell the roses, literally.
Two of my bitches are about to give birth one is my baby Kalisto and the other is my best friend. Hopefully they can wait 4 days so I can be here for that event...I have always being there for the deliveries of the puppies(real puppies) do not want to miss on that.

1 comment:

Vierna said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
Mamau!
Female cats aint bitches... Although they can be bitchy... LOL