Monday, December 11, 2006

Two more weeks


My weekend can be summarize as a trouble free one. Friday night was just me my margaritas and TV. Went early to sleep...Really early. Woke up at 7 something am with the rush to do the garden so I did it. Took me less than I expected but I will need to give it TLC for it to get where is suppose to be. I might relocate the cactus so I can be more creative on the front...Xtmas project anyone? Decided to go gas burning so I feed all my animals and took off. Went to Cayey not much to see there, kept going south and found a nice bakery with many, many, many sweets I like but only took 3 cheescake, corn muffin and "quesito". Kept on driving pass Ponce because I wanted to take some pics at an old factory I also like..But on my overly spontaneous outburst forgot the cam >< oh well. Call V and Anthony to see if I was able to deliver a long overdue visit luckly I catch them. Ate more sweet with them(yes I was in a very good mood). Actually had to cut my visit short because it was a big day for Anthony and didnt want to be the third wheel(sorry but I wont trade places je,je,je). Since I didnt want to go the northen route decided to go back the same way. Javi called and he was in Ponce so I ended up entering the town to talk with him for a while when I was there Will called crying because a friend has die. So we did everything we could to calm him down. Since that was not working I took my Ghoul to Carolina to see if he was ok. After making sure he was ok and with food in his belly I went home. Aparently I do have a network of ppl cause they were calling thanking for making sure Will was ok...they could have done the same thing but...
Sunday was supposed to be the day the lights were going to be put...but decided to wash the black and reorganize the aquariums. Then some random conversations and in the evening finally took the lights and tested them...all of them in perfect order. So today if nothing distract me I will put the Xmat decor. Maybe I will put something in the front yard not sure what yet.

No comments: