Friday, September 09, 2005

Every day I get a more real feel for the House. Even with all the garbage I am going thru with the remodelations I am beggining to care for the House. I am even watering the garden every, yes every night. I am gardening...gardening...every 2 weeks. I didnt knew I had it in me. Still looking to give the final touches in the living/dinning room. Lamps, painting, random pieces of art...still looking. Got more crap out of my mother's house...and now is everywhere in my house. I have cards from varios CCG actually I have a mountain of them. And of course instead of putting them away in a storage place I had to look at them..WHY? Now I have cards even in the Bathroom(dont ask). This weekend my task is to organize them.

More things I like.....

MOVIES

Neverending Story

First movie I felt in love with. Lets not talk about the technical stuff, lets just say that for the time it was made they were cool. The story...It is a story about a young boy named Bastian that takes a book from an old bookstore. Though it sounds badthat he would steal the book you soon find out that it was meant to be. He returns to his old school and hide farup in the attic away from everyone. With little food and little light he is scared but the Neverending Ending Storybook keeps calling his attention. Not realizing what he is about to do, he opens the book and begins not only toread, but to create "The Never Ending Story". From that moment on, Bastians thoughts and dreams becomea reality in a far away world called Fantasia. His vivid imagination takes him beyond the limits of the real worldonly to see his own self in another young boy called Atreyu. The adventure that unfolds will make your imaginationrun wild with joy, fantasy, hapiness, fear, saddness, just to be followed by the hope of his understanding who and what role he plays in The Neverending Story.

1 comment:

Vierna said...

Awww... this is sooo gay! Wheee!